Thursday, September 5, 2013

Here We Are.

I've been trying to write in a journal of sorts to kind of document Corinne's life for her. Big moments. Firsts. etc. Well I kind of fail on that front so let's try this. I also fail on scrap booking, which I used to love to do. I never get pictures printed so sadly they aren't making it into photo albums that Corinne can reminisce with in twenty years.

I'm Brooke. We're a small, happy family. So far Corinne is an only child and it may stay that way. She has a furry brother named Cooper. Here they are.This was taken January 16, 2013 so Corinne was about 19 months old. She is two now.

IMG_1421



This is me and my awesome hubby. We've been married three years and together six. We'll call him Joe (because his name is Joe). This was taken in Oct of 2012 when we were headed to my boss's son's wedding.


Untitled


So, that's us. Now, I'm just going to jump right in chronicling happenings. I will throw in some time machine posts too.  Welcome to From The W's.

.










No comments:

Post a Comment