How does anyone have time for five posts in one day? Um, now six. I'm recovering from breast reduction surgery which is seriously one of the best things I have ever done. I wish I would have done this in my twenties. I have been giganda chested since about fourth grade. This hasn't really ever been to my advantage. There was only one other girl in fourth grade that had anything protruding from her chest. Needless to say I had my bra snapped. In high school I suppose they got me attention but dealing with wearing two bras for cheerleading was a pain. Oh and the actual pain. That didn't start until maybe late twenties.
Anyway, if anyone is thinking of a breast reduction, just do it. I thought I would miss them since they have been such a huge (pun intended) part of my life for so long. I do not miss them one little bit.
Also, I am five days post op and not really in that much pain at all. I can't do a lot so that I don't bust open my stitches which is why sitting around and blogging passes the time. My little princess went to a sitter today because I can't take care of her just yet. No lifting, reaching, etc. My only complaint today is a little itching around the incisions. I miss her of course but it is amazing how much I have gotten done today. Mostly on the computer but mostly productive.
No comments:
Post a Comment